Cable size and maximum demand calculations in the cloud
Accurate and easy to use. Complies with Standards. Always up-to-date. Use on any device.
- Saves time; 75% faster than hand calculations.1
- Finds the best solution to save up to $3,366 in cable costs.1
- Complies with Standards AS/NZS 3008.1, AS/NZS 3000 and BS 7671.
- Cloud-based calculations for PC, Mac, iPad and mobile.
1Read the article: https://elek.com.au/articles/save-time-and-costs-using-elek-software/
Easy Cable Size Calculations:
- All cable and installation types from the Standards.
- Active and earth cable sizes (auto, custom).
- Voltage drop (DC, 1ph, 2ph, 3ph).
- Fault loop impedance.
- Conduit size.
- Derating factors.
Maximum Demand Calculations:
- Domestic, commercial and industrial applications.
- All load groups and load types from the Standards.
Fast and Informative:
All results are generated instantly.
Detailed reports are available for all aspects.
Convenience of the Cloud:
Always up-to-date with the Standards and latest features.
No installation required. Not locked to a device.
Use on any device including PC, Mac, tablet or mobile.
Try for Free:
Try Cable Pro Web for 14 days with our Free Trial.
Cable Pro Web – Maximum Demand Screenshot
1. Does Cable Pro Web comply with Australian Standards?
Yes. Complies with the latest amendments of AS/NZS 3008.1.1 and the Wiring Rules AS/NZS 3000.
2. Will this new web application replace my PC version of Cable Pro?
No, our popular Cable Pro software for PC continues to be developed and supported. In future, the PC and web app will be able to communicate to exchange data and project files.
3. I have a licence for Cable Pro 2019, can I gain access to the web app?
The PC and web apps are separate. You will need to pay for access to the web app but Ask Us for a discount if you are an existing customer. Make sure you sign up for the Free Trial.
4. How many users can access this app?
One (1) user can access a licence. We can also set up company accounts for multiple users and for sharing project files and data (Contact Us for company accounts).
5. How can I access the software?
Via any device (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile) with access to the internet and a web browser. The app is optimised for running on Google Chrome.
6. What if I’m logged in on my office computer and then log in from site on my mobile?
That’s fine you will be automatically logged out of your office computer so you can use the software right away on your mobile.
7. Can I store my calculations and projects?
Yes, your calculations and projects are stored securely in the cloud and are attached to your private account. Currently the number of calculations and projects you can store is unlimited.
Review the Cable Pro Web Revision History for a detailed view on each release and the improvements and corrections made.
Senior Engineer – EIC | RPEQ
Golden Bay Cement
Principal Engineer – Electrical Power
Complies with AS/NZS 3008.1 and Wiring Rules 2018
From(per month, paid annually)
Give Cable Pro Web a test-drive for 14 days with our no-obligation free trial. No credit card details required.
The following clients are using
Cable Pro (AU/NZ)